Hey there! Are you an early to mid career allied health clinician who is looking for more than a job?
Do you want to be part of a clinic that exists for the good of our team, for our clients and community, and for the world? Do you live to see kids make connections and achieve their goals?
At Connecting Dots for Kids we are all about helping children and families learn the skills they need and achieve the goals that matter to them. We are passionate that people are precious and have awesome potential and that together we grow day by day.
Our team is growing and we are looking forward to partnering with more clinicians who want to give clients awesome experiences and great outcomes. Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and Therapy Assistants are welcome to apply. We will tailor full or part time roles to suit the right applicants.
What we offer:
- Varied paediatric caseload across clinic, school, home, and Telehealth contexts
- Close knit, values driven team
- Opportunities to creatively develop your career and have an impact
- Structured induction and generous professional development package and supervision
- Embedded giving to programs for good health and well being and quality education
What we are looking for:
- Passionate, client focused clinicians who want to have an impact
- Practical, creative thinking
- Excellent communication
- Collaborative “can do” attitude
- Experience or interest in developmental disabilities, anxiety, trauma, sensory processing, hearing impairment, multi modal communication, literacy, or paediatric feeding
Please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “I want to connect dots” for position descriptions or to discuss your potential fit with our team – or apply online below.